As TORUN, we know that the only way to succeed is not only having trained staff, advanced technology machines and spacious factories. What makes us who we are and makes our work high quality are our governance principles adopted by us as TORUN. We take strength from these principles and reflect them in the manufacturing of the smallest piece bearing our signature.
In the light of sustainable development principles, to meet the need of metal OEM parts of the world’s leading industrial enterprises, we always incorporate innovations in our field into our manufacturing processes with our expert team members and our state-of-the-art manufacturing tools.
To become the most preferred global and strategic partner that provide high quality and sustainable solutions for the expectations of major industrial brands serving in developed and developing countries in the field metals within the context of cost leadership by preserving our expert staff and technological power.
TORUN believes that sustainable success can be achieved with a governance system that is designed to be innovative and consistently improving. Together with digitalization and autonomous control, the industry 4.0 which we can define as the new industrial revolution of our era, points to the optimization of product development and manufacturing processes in the network with all software. That is why, as TORUN, we shape our quality policy according to the principles of the new industrial revolution and proceed with 8 principles.
For the long-term cooperation, we focus on all our customers and customer expectations.
Team and operation leaders strengthen the internal participation of the institution and they are responsible for creating a healthy work and working environment.
All our employees from every level are the essence of our organization. Full participation of everyone enables us to use the ability of the owners to benefit our company.
We consider all our work which are project, activity and sources as a process that are needed to be planned from the beginning to the end.
We regard processes related to each other as a system to increase productivity.
Our main goal is to continually improve the overall performance of our company.
Regardless of the content, all our decisions are based on accurate information and data analysis.
Organizations and suppliers are independent. We believe that the mutual benefit relationship has strengthened their ability to create surplus value.
When our workers are the matter of subject, our approach is clear: A clean, healthy and quality working environment. From this point of view, our goal is to raise awareness about occupational health and safety to prevent all work accidents and occupational diseases.
– OHSAS 18001 management system that meets the requirements of the OHS Management System
– Obeying legal regulations on Occupational Health and Safety in all our activities
– Raising awareness of the health and safety of our employees and ensuring everyone obeys OHS regulations
– Identifying the factors that may cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases and initiating removing studies of them in all our business and factories
– Measuring the performance of the OSH management system and working on behalf of improving performance
– Following technological developments in Occupational Health and Safety and directing our investments according to these results
– Ensuring that our employees and suppliers participate in all business processes
As TORUN, we set out the concept of sustainable development and when we consider environmental impacts that may arise from all our activities, reducing the environmental impacts and contributing to the protection of the environment are our first priorities. Because we believe that we owe it to the world we are in, to our children and to the future.
– Complying with all legal legislation related to environmental health
– Establishing an Environmental Management System
– Trying to reduce wastes from our facility at its source and ensuring recovery as much as possible
– Reducing losses by taking power from developing technology and reducing the use of natural resources least
– Raising awareness of all our employees and business partners on the environment
– Considering environmental impacts in all our investments